Welcome to the Transcripts page. Below you can find sheet music for the songs that I perform or discuss. If you have any songs that you would like transcribed, please let me know.
Animals as Leaders
The Black Keys
Children of Bodom
The HAARP Machine
- Grooves Series: Bending Time with Slow Motion & Fast Forward Grooves
- Quick and Easy Fills: Lesson One
Snare Solos & Etudes
- The Three Camps – Check out the video page for footage of me playing this classic snare drum solo with my feet using a double bass drum pedal. This piece is full of five-stroke and nine-stroke rolls and it is a great way to practice double stroke technique. Stay tuned for more videos of creative double bass drum applications, as well as lessons on developing the double stroke roll with the feet.
- The Three Camps – Hands w Sticking – This is an alternate transcription of The Three Camps that includes a common sticking pattern that many people use when playing this piece. Although it is written with a right hand lead, I recommend practicing the piece beginning with both the right and left hands.
- The Three Camps – Feet w Sticking – This might be overkill, but this transcription shows a possible sticking arrangement for this piece when applied to the feet. Again, it is written with a right foot lead, but I recommend practicing leading with the right and left feet.